TRANSFER FILES FROM LOCAL PC TO TRADING VPS
Learn how to transfer files between your PC and your server using Remote Desktop.
By default, Windows Dedicated Servers have no FTP server installed or setup. The easiest way to securely transfer files between the server and your computer is use Remote Desktop.
- Click the Start menu on your PC and search for Remote Desktop Connection.
- Launch Remote Desktop Connection and click on Show Options.
- Select the Local Resources tab and click More.
- Under Drives, check the box for your C: drive or the drives that contain the files you will transfer and click OK.
- Enter your connection details and click Connect.
- Once connected, open Windows Explorer or My Computer from your server and you will be able to see the drives you shared. Drag and drop files to a folder on your server to transfer the files.