HOW TO EXTEND YOUR VPS DISK ON WINDOWS 2012 SERVER
In this section, we will learn the procedure of extending Disk space from the control panel. So let’s start the tutorial:
- Go the Start > Administrator Tools
- Go to [Disk Management]. Notice you have [Un allocated space] for your disk.
- Right click on the [C:] drive and choose [Extend Volume].
- Click [Next]. Note: The [Select the amount of Space in MB:] should match the [Maximum available space in MB:] to utilize all the unallocated disk space.
- Click [Finish].
- Done. You have extended the disk to utilize all available disk space.