HOW TO ENABLE MT4 /MT5 OR cTrader AUTO STARTUP
There are many ways to enable the Windows auto startup program. In this tutorial, we will learn the most comfortable and effective way to allow MT4/MT5 automatic startup. We hope from the above video tutorials you got a basic understanding of it.
So let’s start:
- First, download the Auto Login software. This software will automatically log in to your VPS if your VPS takes any restart.
- Install Auto Login soft and activate it by providing your VPS credentials that are supplied by FxVPS Inc.
- Now we have to find the Auto Startup folder to add a program for automatic startup. So press Win+R from your keyboard.
- RUN window will open then type shell:startup and press ENTER.
- Windows Startup folder will open and you can take a short cut of this folder and keep it in your VPS desktop. You need to pest your MT4 short cut in this folder.
- If you want to keep 2 MT4 short cuts in this folder, then that 2 MT4 will be open automatically if your VPS takes any sudden restart.